OLN for Tour de France?

Mikey-D

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 26, 2004
New Mexico, USA
Hello everyone

The Tour is coming up soon and I was wondering if Dish offers any way to get the channel other than upgrading to a higher package and then cancelling said package after the race?

But that will end before the race ends.

You have to upgrade. You may find that the other channels you get make it worth staying at the higher level though. Otherwise just drop back down at the end of the month. I believe they'll charge you for dropping back down...

Any chance that we'll see a special OLN HD broadcast of the tour during the Tour de France like we did for the Stanley Cup?

I could do without seeing Bob Roll in HD, ya dig?

What a race it will be now with so many big names not being a part of it (thrown out yesterday)...

The Tour will suck this year they just banned the top 3 favorites yesterday and more names to come today due to doping charges from a raid in Spain in the spring. :(

Suck? Oh I don't think so, it'll be more unpredicable than ever. There are still some names in there, and there is no better chance for people to step up than right now. A lot of the names are in the downhill's of their career anyways, if you pardon the pun.

Vive La Tour!!

People will say the winner backed into the win since the favorites are not there. Not fair but it will happen.

How can anyone fall into the win, or back into it, when they race better than everyone else? Basso is the only one of the suspended who had a shot. If he was ahead and had to quit the tour due to injury, fine, but he's not even going to race.

By that logic you could have said basso would back into it simply because Lance is retired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts