OLN - Not available a-la-carte???

glenn z

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
In the past couldn't you add the OLN for $5/month without changing packages? I just called to do it and they said no dice. You have to switch to AT180. Screw that.

When did this change????

It's not too late to switch to DirecTV ... it is part of the TC+ package for 45.99/mo

Sorry, felt I had to troll on this one, sangged 3 subs from Comcast last year with this same reason!

The Outdoor Channel is available A La Carte.

Outdoor Life Network WAS available for $4.99 a month to AT50 and AT100CD (Now AT60 and AT120) subscribers as part of the "Action Pack" along with Speedvision, The Outdoor Channel, Discovery Wings, CNN Sports Illustrated and DIY.

When CNN Sports Illustrated was discontinuead the Action Pack was discontinued. This happened in June 2002. for $4.99 a month to AT50 and AT100CD (Now AT60 and AT120) subscribers. Speedvision had recently been moved to AT100 when it was changed to the NASCAR...er...."The Speed Channel". At least that is what I have on the EKB

See ya
Tony

slacker9876 said:
It's not too late to switch to DirecTV ... it is part of the TC+ package for 45.99/mo

Sorry, felt I had to troll on this one, sangged 3 subs from Comcast last year with this same reason!

Thanks, but I can just get AT180 if I want it that bad and save the hassle of switching. I guess I'll have to rely on dailypeloton.com for my TdF this year.

^ Yeah, switching just for that is overkill. Could you just upgrade to AT180 for one month and then downgrade?

glenn z said:
In the past couldn't you add the OLN for $5/month without changing packages? I just called to do it and they said no dice. You have to switch to AT180. Screw that.

When did this change????

Are you thinking of the outdoor channel?

glenn z said:
Thanks, but I can just get AT180 if I want it that bad and save the hassle of switching. I guess I'll have to rely on dailypeloton.com for my TdF this year.

AND save money! Top 180 is less expensive than Directv. They don't have a package = to the T60, and starting at their = to t120, they are over $3 MORE per month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)