OMAR GETS AN EXTENSION!!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wait until the season's over.

If you're gonna keep him, wait until they collapse.

My exact thoughts, Sabres. Cause you KNOW they are going to crash. And even if they make it in, they will likely face the Cubs who will crush them.

The whole Mets organization should be placed inside Shea when they implode it and start all anew with CitiField.

As a Mets fan, I think they should've waited until after the season. While he's made some good trades and signings (Tatis, Church, the 2006 Bullpen etc.) and some no brainers (Pedro, Wagner, Santana). I really can't read Omar sometimes. He makes good trades and some of the moves scratch your head. Giving Castillo 4 yrs. and signing Mota for 2 yrs. when he was suspended for steroids made no sense.
As far as Willie getting fired, there was pressure from the Wilpons' to fire him. I've heard Jeff Wilpon put a lot of pressure on Omar to fire Willie but I do agree they handled his firing very badly.

The handling of Willie was horrible but it's going to be looked at as being the right move in the books. I agree - should have been after the season because while they might make it into the post season because of his moves, they might not make it into the post season because of his (non)moves. That bullpen is his product which he left largely intact from last season when it was recognized that it needed some help. Either way - 4 years is too long if you ask me.

That being said - wishing the organization to be imploded with Shea is not very nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)