On demand issues

Joe891

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2015
Maryland
For the past 2 days my On demand videos will start fine and play for about 5 minutes instantly and then stop and say buffering for about 5 minutes and say I finished watching it, what gives

For the past 2 days my On demand videos will start fine and play for about 5 minutes instantly and then stop and say buffering for about 5 minutes and say I finished watching it, what gives
Suggest you reboot (plug pull) modem/router, then Hopper. I had same problem a while back. Finally did all three and all was good.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Suggest you reboot (plug pull) modem/router, then Hopper. I had same problem a while back. Finally did all three and all was good.
I'll have to give it a shot, i rebooted my router and did a red button reboot and the hopper said it was streaming the video at 78 mbps but still had the same issue, I'll have try pulling the plug on them all

I'll have to give it a shot, i rebooted my router and did a red button reboot and the hopper said it was streaming the video at 78 mbps but still had the same issue, I'll have try pulling the plug on them all
BTW, did you try to watch the OD's later on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)