On-Screen Caller ID Noty Working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DWDYEM2001

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 3, 2007
Hello,

I recently added caller ID to my phone package. My caller ID is showing up on my regular phones, but my on-screen caller ID doesn't seem to be showing up on my TV screens for any of my receivers. Anyone have any advice on why it's not working. I do have it turned on for all my units.

Hello,

I recently added caller ID to my phone package. My caller ID is showing up on my regular phones, but my on-screen caller ID doesn't seem to be showing up on my TV screens for any of my receivers. Anyone have any advice on why it's not working. I do have it turned on for all my units.

Turn Caller ID off on your receivers.Go into settings,run a receiver check.If after check it says phone ok.Then turn on notices on Caller ID.If you have DSL you might need filters.Good Luck!.:):welcome

P.S. If all that is ok but Caller ID still is not working.Contact your phone repair department tell them your problem.They should ask how many Caller ID displays you have and sometimes they can boost the signal or come out to see if there is a problem with the phone line.Good Luck!.:)

Last edited:
I just tried the reset everything from the menu option. It works again. This is the first time it has worked since the "F" software update.

Turn Caller ID off on your receivers.Go into settings,run a receiver check.If after check it says phone ok.Then turn on notices on Caller ID.If you have DSL you might need filters.Good Luck!.
That worked. Thank you very much!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)