On the next Charlie Chat

tomdkat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
We would like to welcome our 12 million customers to this months Chat where we advertise all the new stuff THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET.......

That was a great chat!!! This is Charlie ( I have no idea what I am talking about during these chats) Ergen........... See you next month

Last edited:
you forgot a few things

-yes sir we have added locals in burnt cactus Arizona. Yes they only have one channel but hey its another local market we added
-we now have a new channel to all of our mogobitu language customers. Sure its 34.99 for one channel and you need a Superdish but we added it because all 3 of you want it

:D

"... Now, here's someone to talk about credit card AutoPay. Later, one of our staff will show you how to change channels using the remote control."

Here's our guest, George Peppard to talk about "The A Team" which is available on Nick-at-Nite.

I asked somewhere else, but who could be a really special guest for such a special chat? At the time I didn't realize that Mr. Belvedere had passed away so in his place I offer either Gilbert Gottfried or Judge Mills Lane...

Edit: oh you bastard you put that in while I was trying to think of some people, arrrghhh

NO!

When did he die! I'm devastated!

Two days ago I find out about Gene Scott and now this!

Well we all gotta go sometime I guess.

Dang, now I feel old.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)