Once a recording is on the DVR, should it always work

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
This may be a real dumb question so forgive me. I have a vague memory of ordering a PPV movie, setting the DVR to record the movie, then late not being able to watch the recording because "time had expired". Does this sound correct?

This leads to....if I record shows on HBO, Showtime, etc. will I always be able to watch recordings of those channels or will I lose them if the premium channel is no longer on my account?

You are correct about PPV movies. As for movie channels you should be fine . Such as if you got cinemax for a month free , and the month is up you do not lose the ability to view those recording. There are some circumstances that you will lose any recording form basic to premium if a programmer forces dish to delete something after so many days . This happens not very often. Even if you shut your service off , the recording should still be able to be viewed. But things change daily in the dish world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)