Once Again...DISH Shoulda Dropped The Weather Channel When It Could

Sure, blame it on Jim. He and Stephanie Abrams are the only redeeming qualities of the channel. TWC does provide good hurricane coverage, but that's about it.

Abrams I'll give ya but Cantore?Really?Most people I know and a few radio personalities that have met him,loath him.Mike Bettis used to be local on WLOS.He isn't too bad.

I honestly wonder, when will they abandon calling themselves "The Weather Channel" and just go with "TWC"? You know the same way MTV abandoned "Music Television", etc - along the other countless cable channels that have abandoned their roots.

The Weather Channel is real bad, what happened to that Press Release where Dish said they were going to come out with some kind of Local or Regional Weather? They said this back when they dropped the Weather Channel for that other weather info channel. I liked it better, bring it back.

The Weather Channel is real bad, what happened to that Press Release where Dish said they were going to come out with some kind of Local or Regional Weather? They said this back when they dropped the Weather Channel for that other weather info channel. I liked it better, bring it back.
Is there any point in having this channel now?

It may have something to do where he was laughing at the people during hurricane Isaac having some flooding problems and such. Alot of folks got mad at twc and him for doing that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)