Once, Castle, SHIELD, Goldbergs among renewals

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Great news out of ABC: The network has renewed 10 dramas and six comedies.

On the drama side, Castle, Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Nashville, Once Upon a Time, Scandal, American Crime, Secrets and Lies and Marvel’s Agent Carter have all scored additional seasons.

As for the comedies, freshman fare black-ish and Fresh Off the Boat join The Goldbergs, The Middle, Modern Family and Galavant. Yes, Galavant.

On the alternative side, America’s Funniest Home Videos, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, Shark Tank, Beyond the Tank and 20/20 have all been renewed.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/07/once-castle-shield-goldbergs-among-abc-renewals

S~

Reactions: Annie61
Can't believe American Crime and Secrets and Lies were renewed. I thought both were horrible. I didn't make through the first episode of either.

S~

Castle is getting a little long-in-the-tooth but I'm glad to see it being renewed for another season since so many of my shows have bitten the dust the past couple years and replaced with...well, less stellar shows, for sure.

I loved Galavant!!! It was hard to believe the ratings were as high as they were, but those songs were hilarious!!! Glad to have more than the already-aired four episodes. :D

Sofia Vergara Transforms Into Peggy Bundy And Teases 'Modern Family' Co-Star Ed O'Neill http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...60ae4b0c818f61ad28e?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
Sofia Vergara just brought us all on a trip down memory lane.For her latest Instagram selfie, the actress channeled her inner Peggy Bundy (a character originally played by Katey Sagal) by wearing a ridiculously voluminous red wig, complete with heavy fringe and big curls. The 43-year-old star used the photo to tease her "Modern Family" co-star and onscreen husband Ed O'Neill, who starred as Peggy's husband Al on "Married ... with Children," back before be became Jay Pritchett. "Do you like this look Ed Oneal[sic]???," she wrote alongside the funny snap.

Once Upon a Time bosses spill season 5 Dark Swan secrets http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/once-upon-time-season-5-dark-swan-spoilers
At this point, every diehard Once Upon a Time fan knows all about the Dark Swan — what she looks like, who’s supposedly training her, where she might be, how different she is from the previous Dark One, what she’s inspired by and who might have her dagger. Still, EW tracked down executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis to answer a few last burning questions pertaining to the new Dark One. Don’t worry, more scoop about your other favorite Once characters is coming! Without further ado:

I'm still bummed about "Selfie" getting the axe. Hopefully it ends up on Netflix.

'Modern Family's' Sofia Vergara, Ed O'Neill Turn Into Peg and Al Bundy for The Hollywood Reporter http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/modern-familys-sofia-vergara-ed-823284
Vergara appeared on Monday's 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' showing off a pic from THR's upcoming list of Hollywood's 100 Favorite TV Shows.Sofia Vergara and Ed O'Neill are channeling their inner Bundys. Vergara was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday, where host Jimmy Kimmel showed a photo from The Hollywood Reporter in which the actress is dressed as Married With Children's Peg Bundy, complete with the character's leopard-print leggings and bouffant hairstyle. In the pic, her Modern Family co-star O'Neill is seated beside her while dressed as Al Bundy, the character he embodied during the show's 11-season run on Fox. "He was very excited, and he told me how to pose," Vergara said about O'Neill's behavior at the photo shoot.The photo was taken exclusively for THR's upcoming list of Hollywood's 100 Favorite TV Shows, with the full Modern Family cast recreating several shows from the list, including Breaking Bad and Cheers. The list was voted on by the entertainment industry. The list will appear in the Sept. 25 issue of THR, out Wednesday, and will be posted this week on THR.com.Watch the video below.
Sofia Vergara Watched "Married With Children” in Colombia
modernfamily_watermarkonly_lores.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)