Once Upon A Time

Yes, I thought that was interesting ...
One Evil, One Wicked !

And their mother was a real Evil, Wicked B*tch who must of slept with a frog. Maybe Kermit the frog will make his debut on the show, if they get around to having the green witch meet her father.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 14

Sunday, March 21, 2014

"The Tower": While the search for the Zelena continues, she plans a dark surprise for David; in the fairy tale land of the past, Prince Charming helps Rapunzel face her fears.

S~

Next Epiosdei: Season 3, Episode 15

Sunday, March 30, 2014

"Quiet Minds": Neal yearns for a way to reconnect with his son; Regina finds a possible connection to Robin Hood; Belle and Lumiere, an enchanted candelabra, help with a magical solution to bring Rumplestiltskin back from the dead.

S~

I know I'm beating a dead horse and being a bit of a dreamer, but the search for Gold in this week's episode would have been a perfect opportunity to bring Red and her tracking skills into the storyline. And then to possibly see some romantic tensions between her and Hook or Baelfire/Neal develop, triggering jealousies for Emma.

In the episode it was mentioned that Hook tried to kill Belle on two occasions in the past, but for the life of me I can't seem to recall any of their previous interactions and I've never missed an episode. :think:

I know I'm beating a dead horse and being a bit of a dreamer, but the search for Gold in this week's episode would have been a perfect opportunity to bring Red and her tracking skills into the storyline. And then to possibly see some romantic tensions between her and Hook or Baelfire/Neal develop, triggering jealousies for Emma.

In the episode it was mentioned that Hook tried to kill Belle on two occasions in the past, but for the life of me I can't seem to recall any of their previous interactions and I've never missed an episode. :think:
There was an altercation with Hook and Mr. Gold on Hook's boat awhile back, may have been over Belle, but I don't remember if Belle was actually there or not.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 16

Sunday, April 6, 2014

"It's Not Easy Being Green": Zelena challenges Regina to a duel to the death, but also tells her about their familial connection. Meanwhile, the townsfolk mourn Neal's passing; and in Oz, zelena wants to be sent to Fairy-Tail Land after learning that she has a sister who is being trained by Rumplestiltskin.

S~

Interesting thought, could Zelena's father be Rumple...

After all, they did have that tryst when he was teaching her, before Regina was born.

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 17

Sunday, April 13, 2014

"The Jolly Roger": Ariel begs Hook to help her find Prince Eric; Emma decides to let Regina teach her how to use magic; Mary Margaret and David try to prove to Henry that they are fun.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 18

Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Bleeding Through": Regina casts a spell in hope of finding out why Zelena was abandoned; Belle discovers what Zelena's ultimate goal is.

S~

Apple enters the Original TV series business

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)