Once Upon A Time

They had a 2 hour episode of the Jack the Ripper show after OUAT. I never saw a pop up that a 2 hour OUAT was next.
Oh, maybe that was what it was for, I must have missed who it was for.

I was half expecting them to do the 1 hour "Catch Up" to whats going on show that they usually do ...
Then I realized that we are at the break, not the beginning of the season.

Really hard when the show takes 3 months off .... I always thought when a show takes 3 weeks off that was too much, but this 2-3 months is ridiculous.
Its no wonder ratings are dropping .... (just presuming they are, I haven't looked it up.)

Reactions: Annie61
Darn it , I thought it was returning this coming Sunday. Jimbo you are right , 3 months off is really too long. Hopefully I won't be too out of the loop. Don't have on Demand or anything like that so I can't catch up. .

Sadly, for me and the ones that still watch the show, theres talk that Season 7 could be the last one.

Well see ... things change as the season goes on, if the writers do thier job, it could go on, if not, well, it would just be another of the Shows I've invested time in that are no longer.

That said the typical show is lucky to go 5 seasons, the really good ones go on.

Anyone still watching this ....
There is a show an hour before the normal scheduled time this week...
Goiung over everything I guess with the writers, like they usually do at the beginning of the year.
Looiks liuke next year if there is one, will have Less major players.

Still watching. Was wondering how long before they made a musical episode. Anyways. more than likely will be back next year.

S~

Still watching. Was wondering how long before they made a musical episode. Anyways. more than likely will be back next year.

S~
I'm thinking it will be back, but just paired down ... heres wondering if they will be able to keep the creative episodes going with less people ... then again, no one said there won't be others on the show.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-renewed-season-7-at-abc-997815
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-jennifer-morrison-exit-1000361

Renewed for season 7, but a whole lot of main characters are leaving.
  • Jennifer Morrison - Emma Swan
  • Ginnifer Goodwin - Snow White
  • John Dallas - David Charming
  • Rebecca Mader - Wicked Witch Celena
Hook, Gold, and Regina are confirmed to be staying, with Henry being replaced by an older actor as part of a time jump of several years.

It's really hard to see where the show can go from here. I have a feeling it would have been better to end it now instead of trying for an ill fated season next year.

Reactions: teachsac
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-renewed-season-7-at-abc-997815
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/once-a-time-jennifer-morrison-exit-1000361

Renewed for season 7, but a whole lot of main characters are leaving.
  • Jennifer Morrison - Emma Swan
  • Ginnifer Goodwin - Snow White
  • John Dallas - David Charming
  • Rebecca Mader - Wicked Witch Celena
Hook, Gold, and Regina are confirmed to be staying, with Henry being replaced by an older actor as part of a time jump of several years.

It's really hard to see where the show can go from here. I have a feeling it would have been better to end it now instead of trying for an ill fated season next year.
Now I read last week that the 4 that would be staying were Emma, Regina, Hook and Mr. Gold.

I can easily see Snow and Charming leaving, as they are married in real life and probably want to pursue other things.

I really liked the main players .... I'm sure others will come and go like in other years.

Now I read last week that the 4 that would be staying were Emma, Regina, Hook and Mr. Gold.

I can easily see Snow and Charming leaving, as they are married in real life and probably want to pursue other things.

I really liked the main players .... I'm sure others will come and go like in other years.
From what I heard, and saw in that first link, Snow will be returning only for the season opener (to wrap up her part).

It's also been reveled that Emile de Raven (Belle) will also not be returning.

Finale was good, but with so much of the main cast, they should have just ended it at the Last Supper painting with the kid on the monorail closing the book. That way everything was wrapped up nicely. But alas, they'll try to milk the show for all it's worth and ruin our memories of a good show with a season of two of garbage (ala, 2 1/2 Men, 70's Show, etc...)

The whole Lucy thing confused me though. First she's in the forest with her father protecting another "Once Upon a Time" book. Then later she shows up in Seattle with a newer version of the book saying "Hello Daddy".

So, was the opening, and her father being killed from a different world, or is a a peak at the far future? Season 7 looks to be an interesting reboot. I fear a bad one, but we'll see. Still think they should have ended the show last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)