OnDemand - Missing item from the Rentals Folder

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

StringFellow

Original poster
May 19, 2012
USA
I used the Hopper search feature and found an on demand series. I selected the first episode and selected "Watch It Later". Based on my wired network switch it indicated the Hopper was downloading the show.

Today when it went to watch the show it was not found into the Rentals folder (nothing in the trash either). When I went to redownload the same show it shows "Rented On Demand". When I attempt to download the show again I get the following error:

Server connection failure. Error code 77. Error message: Event not found.

If I attempt to download the second episode I do not get this error. I don't want to download the 2nd episode until I can be sure it will be successful and can be watched.

Suggestions on how to fix this issue?? Yet another bug with the Hopper 3!!

Also - Attempted reboot that didn't resolve this issue.

I'm having kind of the opposite issue. I rented a movie in VOD and after watching it, I found there is no delete option for it. It's been expired for a week now and the only option for it is "rent again".
Not a major issue, but kind of annoying.

I'm having kind of the opposite issue. I rented a movie in VOD and after watching it, I found there is no delete option for it. It's been expired for a week now and the only option for it is "rent again".
Not a major issue, but kind of annoying.

I had the same issue. It eventually disappeared after about 2 weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)