One heck of a radio show on Satellite-Nation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stargaze

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Out there somewhere
In case anyone missed it or did not hear the show this is one you want to listen to:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/satelliteguys/2013/08/01/satellite-nation-1

I was not sure where to post this but since is has alot to do about C-Band Satellite and some discussion that has been ongoing I thought this is where it should go.

I am not going to give anything away you guys listen to it yourself I think many will really enjoy this one!

Yup if your a fan of Satellite TV, especially C Band, its worth a listen. And it also explains why we won't let a certain topic be discussed here on SatelliteGuys... what is that topic? Tune in and find out.

Also if you enjoyed that show you might want to tune in LIVE tomorrow night for Satellite Nation as we will have T134 also know as Joe from FridgeFTA.INFO / Akimo.

Thats tomorrow night on Satellite Nation and you can listen live at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/satelliteguys/2013/08/08/satellite-nation

Please feel free to spread the word. :)

If Scott wants to change the title of this thread I'll let him do it to expose some of what it is about.
I had no clue this was even there till I heard about it someplace else.

I found it very informative and straight to the point.

Nah I like this title...

I don;t want to publicize somebody too much in the forums because that's what he wants. :D

Very worthwhile discussion, especially for saving future grief and $$$ for anyone in this hobby. But more importantly, straight talk and to the point about behind the scenes events. Thanks.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ok I tried listening to the show mentioned in the link on the first page and it gives me an error #2032....Is it a bad link or am I half a sleep lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts