One More Question....TILT setting for tailgating..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mosnowman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2010
Midwest
Okay I have now advanced to the level of knowing how to adjust azimuth and elevation and where the tick marks are. :)

Now I also am reading about "tilt"....but no where can I find the settings for it? Dishpointer shows you azimuth and elevation but not tilt.

I am using this for tailgating purposes and will be setting up in zip code 65211.
According to the directions I have the azimuth at 190.2 elevation 44.3 to get my ESPN HD

What is the tilt setting?

Thanks....newbie continuing to learn...:angel:

Okay I have now advanced to the level of knowing how to adjust azimuth and elevation and where the tick marks are. :)

Now I also am reading about "tilt"....but no where can I find the settings for it? Dishpointer shows you azimuth and elevation but not tilt.

I am using this for tailgating purposes and will be setting up in zip code 65211.
According to the directions I have the azimuth at 190.2 elevation 44.3 to get my ESPN HD

If you go thru the Repeat Sat Set up and place the zip code you'll be in, into the menu, it will give you all three settings.
Make sure it's set for the correct Dish type.

If you select a multisat dish on dishpointer.com it will give a tilt value (I think it is shown as "dish skew").

For your zip:

Elevation: 44.0°
Azimuth (true): 193.7°
Azimuth (magn.): 193.0°
LNB Skew [?]: 10.6°
Dish Skew [?]: 79.4°

What you need to do is, check the 101 settings, not the 99.
44 elevation
193 azimuth
79.4 tilt

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)