One thing about the 360 that bugs me...

ghostyroastytoasty

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 24, 2005
Beckley, WV
On the original one anyway.. The lack of HDMI. I have a Sony TV which is not able to pick up a 1080p signal through vga or component. I have the HD-dvd add on for it as well, and it bites not being able to see the image in full 1080p glory. Anyone else share the same sentiment??

I also own the PS3... I only own one game on it (Motorstorm), but I love the blu-ray movies, which was the main reason I bought the PS3... Blu-ray player!!!

I've called this a design flaw for some time now.

Although, if you go on "other forums," the kiss @#$@#$ mods will close anything even suggesting this.

They should have matched the PS3 and knew that 1080p would eventually have a following once prices fell on HDtvs. I'll probably get a new one eventually, but not anytime soon.

1080p

You can not tell the diff between the 1080p and 1080i with a 1080p set. I own a 360 elite and a Sony 60" SXRD, tried the HDMI 1080p and the 1080i over componet. NO DIFF ! Enjoy your games in HD over your Sony , your not missing a thing.:hatsoff:

GT: Patron4meplz

Lenbo, just wondering movie wise... like fast action films over bluray 1080p as compared to 1080i hd-dvd... or going from 1080i to 1080p on Hd-dvd. That is my main concern. I have both the 360 and ps3... and I tend to get more bluray since I am able to set it at 1080p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts