one tuner on Hr20 not working...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AvoidLloyd

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2004
I just realized that one of my tuners on my HR20 is not working. Anytime it wants to record a show it must chjange the channel and I am unable to watch another program. I have had it since Halloween and this is the first time it happened. I ran a system test and it says bothe tuners are working. I also tested signal strength and both were getting a signal. I recently disconnected the cables to do some painting.

Also, how do you reorganize your recording priority list? I really miss my TiVo. This really is not a good design. :(

I still have my hd tivo hooked up in the basement and i agree i like it better but the new hr20 has some nice features and since i got my new download i havent had any more issues with it

I just realized that one of my tuners on my HR20 is not working. Anytime it wants to record a show it must chjange the channel and I am unable to watch another program. I have had it since Halloween and this is the first time it happened. I ran a system test and it says bothe tuners are working. I also tested signal strength and both were getting a signal. I recently disconnected the cables to do some painting.

Also, how do you reorganize your recording priority list? I really miss my TiVo. This really is not a good design. :(

This happened to me the first time my unit re-booted after loosing power. I re-booted the receiver, a second time, and they both showed up and worked, after that. Also, if that doesn't work, swap satellite antenna leads and see if it changes from tuner one to tuner two, that doesn't work. That way you can tell if it is a problem with the tuner/receiver or the antenna feed.

</IMG>

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)