Online ordering glitch for multiple premium channels?

Videomax

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
According to Dish printed brouchers and Dish website online information you can get two premium movie packages for $20.00 but this only includes HBO, Cinemax, Starz. Showtime is not included.
Yet, if you go to the Dish online ordering page and pick HBO and Showtime as two movie premium packages to order, you are given a listed price of $20.00 for both packages.
Is this online ordering info wrong? Would Dish honor the price if ordered from the Dish onlone webpage?

that's not a offical dishnetwork site ..... so my guess is no
it's a retailer or sales partner

Sales partners (I won't go into my rant about sales parters i swear) seem to have more incorrect info .... retailers ... yeah sometimes , but they are smaller companies and will feel the pinch when they are wrong ...

Last edited:
mera said:
that's not a offical dishnetwork site ..... so my guess is no
it's a retailer or sales partner

Sales partners (I won't go into my rant about sales parters i swear) seem to have more incorrect info .... retailers ... yeah sometimes , but they are smaller companies and will feel the pinch when they are wrong ...

It is indeed an offical Dishnetwork web site. Been online since Feb 1st.

http://www.dishtv.com/hd/

I just want to confirm that it was the official Dish site. Did anyone get both HBO and Showtime for just $20.00?

Videomax said:
I just want to confirm that it was the official Dish site. Did anyone get both HBO and Showtime for just $20.00?
Not THE official site, but one of them.

And yes, IIRC, there is a 2 for $20 deal going on right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts