Only getting 2 Satellites...535 MSG ???

SLAM X2

Original poster
Apr 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Hello Satellite Guys - need some assistance from the Experts...

I am in my RV - recently set up my system - with a new receiver.. everything was working great for over a week - then we moved and I unplugged all components - got to new location and then I started to receive the "535 msg " Aquiring signal". It stays on that screen and the green status bar never moves or populates. I go to the Diagnostics screen and check status and this is what I get. All connections are tight (checked at least 3 times), I do have a DPH42 switch, as well as the Hopper3 - connections there are fine as well. Here are the 2 screens in play... any ideas as to the issue? All connections on the LNB are secure as well. Currently in a wide open area with no obstructions at all. IMG_20190605_102901.jpgIMG_20190605_102924.jpg

Apparently you aren't receiving the 129 satellite. If all of your hardware is connected and working properly then it's either because 129 is blocked or you're in an area where it's not readily visible. If you're in Mass it's very, very low in the southwest sky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)