18 recordings!

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Not sure if anyone has tried this but you really can record 16 shows and 2 OTA channels at the same time on the Hopper 3. Just think, if you downloaded an on-demand show too then that would be 19 shows coming in all at the same time. Amazing!

2504960db5339ff8f550dfb6455e615a.jpg

In the past I recorded 21 shows at one time using all 16 sat tuners and the 2 ota tuners.

15 sat tuners
1 sat tuner that did Prime time Anytime recording 4 sat locals on one tuner.
2 ota tuners

Unfortunately there is never a need to record 21 shows at one time because there is never that many good shows on at one time.

In the past I recorded 21 shows at one time using all 16 sat tuners and the 2 ota tuners.

15 sat tuners
2 ota tuners

Unfortunately there is never a need to record 21 shows at one time because there is never that many good shows on at one time.
I would say - fortunately.

Sent from S10 Plus
using the SatelliteGuys app!

15 sat tuners
2 ota tuners

Technically you could still have 4 shows on one tuner in non-PTAT hours, as long as the shows are all on the Big Four networks. You don’t even need PTAT enabled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts