18 recordings!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Not sure if anyone has tried this but you really can record 16 shows and 2 OTA channels at the same time on the Hopper 3. Just think, if you downloaded an on-demand show too then that would be 19 shows coming in all at the same time. Amazing!

2504960db5339ff8f550dfb6455e615a.jpg

In the past I recorded 21 shows at one time using all 16 sat tuners and the 2 ota tuners.

15 sat tuners
1 sat tuner that did Prime time Anytime recording 4 sat locals on one tuner.
2 ota tuners

Unfortunately there is never a need to record 21 shows at one time because there is never that many good shows on at one time.

In the past I recorded 21 shows at one time using all 16 sat tuners and the 2 ota tuners.

15 sat tuners
2 ota tuners

Unfortunately there is never a need to record 21 shows at one time because there is never that many good shows on at one time.
I would say - fortunately.

Sent from S10 Plus
using the SatelliteGuys app!

15 sat tuners
2 ota tuners

Technically you could still have 4 shows on one tuner in non-PTAT hours, as long as the shows are all on the Big Four networks. You don’t even need PTAT enabled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)