Only in California

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that. Some woman running around in traffic picking up change. LOL

This happened in San Diego. There was more than just change flying around. It was untraceable drug money and more than $17,000 they suspect.

Some people were able to grab up wards of $1800-$2000. If I was there and saw all those Benjamin's flying around I would of stopped as well. :D

"Feds missing $185K from manic chase -
Federal authorities have recovered about $40,000 in cash that was flung from a drug suspect's car during a wild freeway chase last week – but are still short some $185,000, court records say. ..."

I don't like the "Only in California" title but everyone has their opinion.

These people will be prosecuted for taking the money.

DEA Warns Freeway Cash Grabbers: You Stole Crime Evidence - San Diego 6

It's all lighthearted Randall and nothing directed at you but you have to admit that California does have its majority share of the strange and odd police chases compared to the rest of the country. Ya know if it wasn't for California's police chases then the evening news wouldn't be interesting in the least. :D

Shows just what people will do for a buck.:rolleyes:

These people are nuts. I could see the guy in the median, but that guy in the red shirt! No, I'd rather avoid the risk and sleep well, untroubled by the thought that I'm on camera and the cops are looking for me for a few twenties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)