Only one HD Reciever per Account???

emu1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Alabama
I have posted in another thread that I have got an order placed for the 622 this morning with a 2/21 install date. During the order process when we got down to discussing an installation time I was asked if this 622 would be replacing my current 811. I told him no it would be in addition. He told me that would not be possible for me to have both. He said this promotion was only available if I did the install as a replacement. He didn't say anything about wanting my 811 back, but he did say that I could only have one HD receiver in my house. I even made him repeat it. I don’t' know what the reason why was and he could not explain it to me. My first thought was they just didn't want to run new wires. But don't know. Anyone heard of this or can explain???

Own it I guess. It was given to me free from E* about 2 years ago when I signed up. They had a promotion offering free equipment, free install and no contract.

You might want to check on ownership of it. To me it sounds like you are leasing it since you got it with no contract.

Same boat. Ordered 622 but to replace my 508 not my 811. Could not get another to replace my 811... We'll just have to wait. Maybe I can get the 622 connected to my downstairs projector somehow & not worry about the other receiver... Not sure that is possible without a lot of hoopla though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)