"pay per view limit has been exceeded"

Treci

Original poster
I have been getting the error message "pay per view limit has been exceeded" with on-demand movies that rent for $3.99 for 6 to 9 months and now suddenly with pay-per-view. Have had Linkus techs come to my home 3 times to resolve this issue. The issue is still not resolved and I have been left hanging. When talking with phone technical support, I was told that I needed to switch to their newest receiver, that was done on Sat. 7-15-2023. This did not fix the problem. Now I have lost all my recordings. And now I feel I have been scammed into a new 2 year contract. Cannot watch pay-per-view (rarely anyway), nor can I watch and on-demand movies with a price of $3.99.

Do I research other streaming avenues, which I have some trouble with as I am not very tech savvy at my current age.

I have been getting the error message "pay per view limit has been exceeded" with on-demand movies that rent for $3.99 for 6 to 9 months and now suddenly with pay-per-view. Have had Linkus techs come to my home 3 times to resolve this issue. The issue is still not resolved and I have been left hanging. When talking with phone technical support, I was told that I needed to switch to their newest receiver, that was done on Sat. 7-15-2023. This did not fix the problem. Now I have lost all my recordings. And now I feel I have been scammed into a new 2 year contract. Cannot watch pay-per-view (rarely anyway), nor can I watch and on-demand movies with a price of $3.99.

Do I research other streaming avenues, which I have some trouble with as I am not very tech savvy at my current age.
Call Dish directly, and ask them to extend or reset your limit. It's account based, nothing to do with your receiver: Pay Per View Limit

I have been getting the error message "pay per view limit has been exceeded"
I set that up on my account to prevent spurious purchase of PPV when the PPV went to channel 1. If you want it to be non-zero, you'll have to do as primestar says.
Call Dish directly, and ask them to extend or reset your limit. It's account based, nothing to do with your receiver: Pay Per View Limit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts