Onn

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's 6:36pm PT and I'm on G17/H2 @ 11733/H/6616. Zero signal quality. Have locked in other feeds on this bird right now.

I have a feeling that Horizons 2 has taken over for Galaxy 17 and ONN is on the east beam. No sign of a signal here in California on the BLSA.

I have a feeling that Horizons 2 has taken over for Galaxy 17 and ONN is on the east beam. No sign of a signal here in California on the BLSA.

I'm in California, too, and ONN was up roughly about a half hour or so ago before I started this thread. Could the transition to Horizons 2 just have taken place with us folks on the West Coast losing ONN?

Hey I wonder if that is correct? I noticed lower signal about6pm tonite on ONN also, where I usually showed 85-95quality it was only peaking at about 60. Thought it was the motor being off target, I'll check again shortly. That's usually one of the "strongest 5" signals I can pick up here in N ALA.

I live in Los Angeles (Southern California), with my 1.2 Meter dish and Coolsat 6000 the signal quality is 66% (Very weak signal, but no breakup).

EDIT - So ONN's transponder must be weak, if it was on the East Coast beam I would not be able to pick it up.

We've had some ice here in Columbus (which is where I believe that ONN is uplinked from) so that may have something to do with it. its up for me at about 40SQ (my dish and lnbs are iced over too)

The signal has reappeared here in California. Still weak, but I can now lock it and view it.

67signal/50 quality 1030pm, maybe its weather-related then. I know it fluctuates sometimes but its still a steady signal. The hockey game they showed looked 100% better on AMC5 tonite tho.

Thanks Guy!

I'll change it and give it a try.

Edit: That did it!
Deleted the channel and rescanned the transponder and the channel popped right in including audio on APID 34.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)