"Oops! we ran into some problems"

I found a slightly different way to do it! :) I went into the settings in Firefox, searched for cache, managed my cache files and just deleted the cache for Satelliteguys.us instead of dumping everything. That fixed it and I'm back!

Man, it feels good to be back! And Charles and Bobby were right on the mark. You posted your comments while I was typing this. :)

I found a slightly different way to do it! :) I went into the settings in Firefox, searched for cache, managed my cache files and just deleted the cache for Satelliteguys.us instead of dumping everything. That fixed it and I'm back!

Man, it feels good to be back! And Charles and Bobby were right on the mark. You posted your comments while I was typing this. :)
FF menu:

Tools - Settings - Privacy & Security - scroll down to 'Manage Data' and click on that, then type "Satelliteguys" into the Find area, and that specific cookie file will come up. Then highlight it, and "Remove Selected" then 'Save Changes' then 'Remove'.

You can do it much faster than I typed it all out.

I have been tracking... there are no error message, but it seems to happen when the database is being dumped for backup. it freezes things for about 8 seconds when it does it, and I have not found a way around it so far.

I may have to set the back up to just do it once a day instead of every 3 or 4 hours.

Uh oh. After some slow site response, got this:

IMG_6935.png

Reactions: charlesrshell