Status
Please reply by conversation.

schlever

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
Regina, SK
Hi All,

Does anyone else have trouble getting the Create Mux (12080 V 30000) on their Openbox? It will not scan in for me on blindscan, nor will it on the TP I have entered. It works fine on the same dish with my Fortec as well as my Diamond and DG7100. I am at a total loss!

Create mux is 12180 V 30000

was that an error above? I know on the S10 I had (for a day) logged them in fine

You may need to rotate your lnb a little.For some reason,I can't get create and montana pbs at the same time.It was one or the other.I tweaked to get create and a few other pbs,but I don't get montana anymore.
Could be a lnb issue.

You may need to rotate your lnb a little.For some reason,I can't get create and montana pbs at the same time.It was one or the other.I tweaked to get create and a few other pbs,but I don't get montana anymore.
Could be a lnb issue.
But I do get create with an openbox.It's also ac3 audio

I know this sounds kinda basic, check your lnb setting for that sat.
12180 is near the top of the band, if your set to say 10600 might miss it.
If that is not it, what happens if you key in the TP/SR manualy, do you get a lock?
Then try scanning just that TP. (all done in the TP menu)

I have trouble with this satellite as well. This may not help resolve your problem but I can scan 12180 in on my 2 Pansat's 2500a and my Coolsat 6000 but cannot scan them in on nufsion solaris or my pci-e card (World DVB-S2). I can get them to come in manually on any of the above. It is the satellite I have the most trouble with and the one I want the most outside of 101W. So while offering no solution except manual entry, you are not alone on the scan issue.

I have no trouble with the Create TV mux on my 36" dish and openbox S9 here in West Tn, but Montana PBS does give me trouble on 125W. Haven't tried adjusting the LNB yet on Montana PBS...Oklahoma (OETA) PBS comes in ok as well on 125W.

I have no trouble with the Create MUX on my sonicview and my 30" winegard. The other PBS on the other hand is hit and miss for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)