Openbox openbox

I do a bunch of recording with my S9s mostly on 127W now. There's some stuff there that both the Wife and I like.

I will note that I do have some problems with the S9 and also the Micro HD occasionally locking up on REELZ?? Anyone else having this problem?

Just saying..................

My GSP micro HD no longer outputs voltage so has effectively died. I tried to repair it myself and failed. I have no schematic diagrams. Sending it away to be repaired can't be justified when a brand new Amiko box is less than $100.

The S9 is still working great after setting up yesterday, scanning and programming. It can't do HEVC so it won't show the stuff on 117W Ku. But it receives the PBS channels well. And visual clarity is great. So it's still a keeper. I like its fast and accurate blind scan.

Reelz has some interesting shows. I can't get Reelz from satellite. But it is available via streaming though geo-blocked to people in Canada. I would have to subscribe to a VPN if I wanted to watch.

Anyone besides me wondering what the point of their post was? ;)
I think maybe he was hacked, and whoever hacked it, tested it. Look at the fact it shows he's had 5 posts total, since 2006. Seems kind of odd to me he's only posted a few times in that many years, and YEARS apart for each post...