Openbox 30sec "JUMP" Forward/Back Playback Function in Openbox S9 receivers??

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Well, I'm sure this has probably been discussed in the past at some point but @ 77 years old I can't remember? My Micro HD receivers HAVE this function and I LOVE IT!! I've noticed that my S9 receivers show this function in the "PVR Setting" menu called "Jump" and like the MIcro HD it gives several time options.

So, my question is can any of you guys tell me what button on my S10 remote will activate that Jump function?

Thanks

Well, I'm sure this has probably been discussed in the past at some point but @ 77 years old I can't remember? My Micro HD receivers HAVE this function and I LOVE IT!! I've noticed that my S9 receivers show this function in the "PVR Setting" menu called "Jump" and like the MIcro HD it gives several time options.

So, my question is can any of you guys tell me what button on my S10 remote will activate that Jump function?

Thanks
Hey I just noticed that I put "S10" in that last line??? WTF was I thinking? :rolleyes: Yep I've got 2 Open box S9s, not S10s!

Sorry!

I see nobody has answered. No, I do not have an answer, but just wanted to let you know I saw the post. But have not used a S9 or S10 in years.

Reactions: Lone Gunman
Went and looked it up in the manuals section, BUT, the PREV/NEXT key that it says to use DOES NOT exist on my S9 remotes?? Another WTF moment I guess.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to continue to use the Micro HDs for playback until I wear them out.

There were a number of different remotes with the S9. My remote does not have the PREV/NEXT option either. Looking at the manual was no help.

Have you tried using your microHD remote to control your S9? In the dark recesses of my memory, I seem to recall that the S9 would respond to my microHD remote when I didn't want it to which was a PITA. I think I generally had to leave the S9 powered down when not using it for this reason.

But I may be dreaming about this too. You know what happens when you get old.

Old? Like as in C.R.S! Yeah, @77 I have my share of that!

No, haven't tried the Micro HD remote on the S9 but I do remember there being some link there. Will do that some time later today after I get back home from another Dr appointment. :-(

I found my S9 manual here in the shop, BUT, the remote shown in the picture doesn't look anything like the ones I have here? Oh well, cheap china junk I guess..............hey!

Just saying....................

But even in the pictures of the remotes there is NO button labelled as PREV/NEXT. Having been translated from Chinese to English perhaps there is a specific button with another label.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts