Opinion Time

Yes I am Anti DirecTV...

Thats it Fanboi you got it... :rolleyes:

VERSUS has gone on record saying they want NO PRICE INCREASE they just want to stay in their current programming package. They are saying that DirecTV wants to pay the same but put VERSUS only in the sports package, this means that current DirecTV customers are going to have to pay more to watch a channel that was included before. HOW IS THAT GOOD FOR THE CUSTOMER?

Lets not even talk about ESPN Classic.

Yes, Versus is missed.
People need to remember who the owner of DirecTV is now and about his history regarding channel carriage. He didn't earn the nickname "Darth Vader" for nothing.

The Versus Situation

If your a Hockey Fan and don't sub to the NHLCI Package or the NHL network; Versus is a big loss of your weekly hockey fix; and come playoff time next spring, will be a HUGE Loss.

Otherwise, and I am a huge hockey fan; the only thing I have ever glanced at on Versus is when Lance Armstrong was racing and a little bit of their College Football and now UFL games.

I would upset I suppose, if I didn't have Versus; however I don't I would change providers just to get it, now anyways.

The question is, how long will this battle last and what channel will be next on Directv's hit list, to move to another tier.

Yes I am Anti DirecTV...

VERSUS has gone on record saying they want NO PRICE INCREASE they just want to stay in their current programming package. They are saying that DirecTV wants to pay the same but put VERSUS only in the sports package, this means that current DirecTV customers are going to have to pay more to watch a channel that was included before. HOW IS THAT GOOD FOR THE CUSTOMER?

... and so what to what COMCAST or VERSUS says on record? DirecTV has gone on record as saying that is not the case and that "Comcast is demanding renewal terms that did not reflect market value for the channel but also demanding carriage terms that were discriminatory."

so how are you specifically "in the know" to decide who is actually correct and make such a matter of fact stance? Its because of your blatant anti-DirecTV stance! This anti-stance should take away your reporting credentials; regardless of who you are so anti about. You should remain neutral and only be reporting actual facts. We should all take the wait and see approach as we have NO IDEA what is really going on behind the scenes. Including bloggers.

... and so what to what COMCAST or VERSUS says on record? DirecTV has gone on record as saying that is not the case and that "Comcast is demanding renewal terms that did not reflect market value for the channel but also demanding carriage terms that were discriminatory."

so how are you specifically "in the know" to decide who is actually correct and make such a matter of fact stance? Its because of your blatant anti-DirecTV stance! This anti-stance should take away your reporting credentials; regardless of who you are so anti about. You should remain neutral and only be reporting actual facts. We should all take the wait and see approach as we have NO IDEA what is really going on behind the scenes. Including bloggers.

Bravo!!!!!

If it wasnt true dont you think DirecTV would come out and say it?

I don't see Versus coming back to DirecTV anytime soon, which is too bad because this fight is hurting both of them and thats bad for all their Customers and viewers.

I love how some of you guys love to hate everything I say yet you read every word with baited breath. To you guys I say THANK YOU for reading. :)

I don't see Versus coming back to DirecTV anytime soon, which is too bad because this fight is hurting both of them and thats bad for all their Customers and viewers.

I love how some of you guys love to hate everything I say yet you read every word with baited breath. To you guys I say THANK YOU for reading. :)

LOL. Reminds me of a sports talk radio program here in Alabama. Callers call in all of the time telling how his show is full of sh!t because he will bash a college team. They even tell him they never listen to his show (yea right) knowing that he is loving every call gets like that. People have to listen to know what he is saying.

To me I think Directv is using the Versus dispute to get access to the RSN's that Comcast is withholding.

People in Philadelphia will gladly trade a few months of no Versus to getting CSN Philly.

Taking COMCAST side? Unbelievable.

Not surprised since you have become so anti-Directv lately.
hey take your emotions out of the subject curtis for once. this is tv. no need to be so emotional all the time. you're feelings have you blindly defending directv all the time. let it go already. no offense :)

hey take your emotions out of the subject curtis for once. this is tv. no need to be so emotional all the time. you're feelings have you blindly defending directv all the time. let it go already. no offense :)

Comcast who withholds their RSN's from satellite, that is the side I should take.

No Thank You.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)