Opinions Wanted for antenna setup choices

How does the DB-4 work with the DC analog channels? Are they ghosty?

Haha, you beat me to it. That was going to be my next move. I have seen 14, 25 & 47, and those three are pretty bad - 14 very ghosty, 25 & 47 just weak. , but I'm going to try 7 & 9 next. Maybe I can get up there and adjust the antenna a little bit tomorrow. Right now it's about 15 degrees outside.:eek:

Haha, you beat me to it. That was going to be my next move. I have seen 14, 25 & 47, and those three are pretty bad - 14 very ghosty, 25 & 47 just weak. , but I'm going to try 7 & 9 next. Maybe I can get up there and adjust the antenna a little bit tomorrow. Right now it's about 15 degrees outside.:eek:
If you are not able to get rid of the ghosts, you will probably need a more directional, yagi style antenna to combat it. My mutipath is severe, but the 91-XG pretty much ignores it.

If you are not able to get rid of the ghosts, you will probably need a more directional, yagi style antenna to combat it. My mutipath is severe, but the 91-XG pretty much ignores it.

Switched things around a bit - aimed the VU190 at the DC stations, the DB4 towards Baltimore, and it's working better. Since the VU190 is about 15 ft away (to the north) from the DB4, I think it cleared the tree in the front yard better. Now for the splitters...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)