Opionions Wanted

simon

Original poster
Mar 23, 2005
Opinions Wanted

Hi There,

I'm looking to get 4 receivers installed in my home and wondered if anyone new of the deal offered by a firm called VMC?

They tell me it's cheaper than cable, I've no equipment to buy and I can have 4 receivers installed in 4 rooms free.

Any advice greatly received.

Thanks,
S
Oh, what is an HDTV receiver? Plus I can supply you with the brochure page for further information if it'll help

VMC is a referral dealer for Dish Network.

Usually when you compare equal services of cable and satellite, it is cheaoer than cable.

Yes the dish equipment is not purchased, it's free and you lease it.

An HDTV receiver is for watching HD on an HDTV ;)

here's dish's website: http://www.dishnetwork.com/

I strongly recommend you contact a local retailer. They depend on their reputation, and so are motivated to take good care of you. I know, I are one. :)

Avoid VMC, if there might be any chance at all that you may cancel early. They have their own penalty clause in their contracts. Dish may say that there is no penalty, but VMC has their own.

If you buy from an outa town dealer and have service problems, who ya gonna call for help? Find a good local retailer that warranties their work. One dealer friend of mine warranties his work for five years.

AS stated above. Look around for a local retailer, same deals, better service and they will be there should you ever have trouble. Heck, may be your neoghbor too and I'm sure he would appreciate the business. If ypu in Nebraska send me a p.m. I'll set you up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)