Upgrade or Repair - Your Opinion is Wanted!

Way back, way way way back, back when rocks were soft, I used to have my 301s send a signal to start my VCR. I forget what that was called. I had to hang a pillow case off fan blades to reflect the signal, since the far wall was too far.

Is that feature even still around?

At the time, it was the cat's meow!

Way back, way way way back, back when rocks were soft, I used to have my 301s send a signal to start my VCR. I forget what that was called. I had to hang a pillow case off fan blades to reflect the signal, since the far wall was too far.

Is that feature even still around?

At the time, it was the cat's meow!
My 501 also has that feature. Of course, it won't be useful very much longer. I no longer even have a working VCR in the same room as the 501, so for me that feature has already stopped working, not that I used it very much even when the VCR still worked.

My 501 also has that feature. Of course, it won't be useful very much longer. I no longer even have a working VCR in the same room as the 501, so for me that feature has already stopped working, not that I used it very much even when the VCR still worked.
I used it regularly. DVRs are better, much better.
Well, I will rephrase. I also used it regularly when I still had 301's, before I got the 501. For what it's worth, the ViP211 also has the IR blast VCR control feature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)