Optical output

celtic

Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
Hello,

The optical output and rca audio output on my receiver are not working, what could the problem be and how do I get it fixed?

Thanks

Yes I have done the selection from the menu receiver Bev 6000 is hooked up to an Onkyo A/V receiver.
Sometimes if I tap the casing around the optical out on the receiver it blinks on and off.

I notice that with Rf I get a louder sound over my coax to my second tv with my 622/722 receivers. With Line I get a more quiet stable sound.

Also check the RF (coax) output to verify you have recorded sound. Then work up to 3-wire composite, which should be the same. Then to 5-wire component. Finally to HDMI with no HDMI-DVI adapter(s). Then you should know where the problem begins.
-Ken

I notice that with Rf I get a louder sound over my coax to my second tv with my 622/722 receivers. With Line I get a more quiet stable sound.

Thanks, I am noticing with Line the channels that used to boom in are now around the same volume as the rest. I'm using a toslink hook up because my Yamaha upconverts component, not HDMI, so my SD looks better, no difference except for 4 cables instead of 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts