Optical output

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

celtic

Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
Hello,

The optical output and rca audio output on my receiver are not working, what could the problem be and how do I get it fixed?

Thanks

Yes I have done the selection from the menu receiver Bev 6000 is hooked up to an Onkyo A/V receiver.
Sometimes if I tap the casing around the optical out on the receiver it blinks on and off.

I notice that with Rf I get a louder sound over my coax to my second tv with my 622/722 receivers. With Line I get a more quiet stable sound.

Also check the RF (coax) output to verify you have recorded sound. Then work up to 3-wire composite, which should be the same. Then to 5-wire component. Finally to HDMI with no HDMI-DVI adapter(s). Then you should know where the problem begins.
-Ken

I notice that with Rf I get a louder sound over my coax to my second tv with my 622/722 receivers. With Line I get a more quiet stable sound.

Thanks, I am noticing with Line the channels that used to boom in are now around the same volume as the rest. I'm using a toslink hook up because my Yamaha upconverts component, not HDMI, so my SD looks better, no difference except for 4 cables instead of 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)