Orbitron down. SAMI on the way...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the plate B.J.

I should have looked at it closer when I looked at your pictures. I fixed the broken fingers on it, no problem. After I got back from Chicago last Friday, I went out and looked how it would fit. Damn, wouldn't you know it. My Orbitron is the S10E and uses 12 ribs instead of the 18. So if anyone else needs one, I'll ship it to them same as you did for me. I just ordered a piece of stainless 304, 1' X 1' X .125" and will be making a replacement for the one I had. That runs about $30 with shipping. I probably could have found one around LA, but would have cost me the same in time and gas to go get it. It shouldn't be too hard to make as I've already sketched it up in cad and just need to lay out my to size pattern and mark the cuts and hole locations and start cutting. Lucky I have the tools to do it at home, else I would have to take it to work with me and do it at lunch.

Thanks for the plate B.J.

I should have looked at it closer when I looked at your pictures. I fixed the broken fingers on it, no problem. After I got back from Chicago last Friday, I went out and looked how it would fit. Damn, wouldn't you know it. My Orbitron is the S10E and uses 12 ribs instead of the 18. ......

Oh well. Too bad. Strange though, Orbitron sure seems to have a lot of different designs of dishes. Another person responded to me, and actually came here to look at the dish, however HIS Orbitron had 16 panels/ribs (4 quadrants with 4 panels) instead of 18. I think he mainly needed panels, but mine wouldn't be as wide as his.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)