OrbyTV (website) is back...? Can somebody confirm?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sure looked like it buy maybe they are not gone after all! :D
I hope they are not gone, but keep digging...

"Professional Orby TV installation is not available in your area at this time. Want to do it yourself? We do offer Self-Installation Kits! "

"Orby TV self-install kits are currently unavailable."

SNAP!!

Maybe they are slowly getting back on their feet...?

weird

Reactions: FTA4PA
My payment is due the 28th

orbytv however did take the money when i added HBO the other day. checked my bank and charge went from pending to processed...

Reactions: FTA4PA
Can anyone share the trick to get into your account? When I try, it just goes back to the main page. Thanks in advance.
Easiest way I have found is to click My Account and then stop the page from loading when you see the banner load at the top of the screen. You have to time it just right because it moves VERY quickly. I have been able to sign in three different days by doing this. :)

P.S. If you can't access it that way send a PM to TV Junkie as he has another way.

Last edited:
Reactions: TV Junkie
Usually stay in the background and read however I went to the ORBY website and did the stop screen on my computer to get into my account. My account had been paused since 02/22/20 so I thought what the heck and hit unpause autopay credit card has pending charge on it for $54.00 and account said paid until 03/22/21. Went and hooked ORBY back up and pulled menu up said Unsubscribe channel on each channel and no guide info so I unplugged receiver plugged it back in and let it stay hooked up awhile slowly the Guide has populated with programming info and I am now watching ORBY channel 196 Forbidden History all channels working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts