Ordering Dish

bigpun334

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2007
If I want to order e* in the St. Louis area, should I just call the customer service number and order it or go to a retailer. I guess I am asking does it really matter how I do it.

Thanks

Depends on what is better for your area, check with neighbors and friends who have Dish and see what they tell you as far as how their installaton went. You can do either, but is would be better if you can find area dealer who stands by his work.

If I want to order e* in the St. Louis area, should I just call the customer service number and order it or go to a retailer. I guess I am asking does it really matter how I do it.

Thanks

Sure it matters.
When you have a question or problem would you rather talk to India or a LOCAL RETAILER within a half hour's drive?????

fred

Yes your best bet would be to use a local retailer.

Can I just order from dishstore.net? Do they have installers in my area who will stand behind their work?

I went with and prefer the local retailer. I didn't have a great experience my first time around with the company E* contracted out. I also like the idea of having the local retailer close if I ever need service.

I'm not saying you can't get a good installer going direct with E*, because there are good ones, some of the hang out in this forum.

Best deal around is going through Dishstore.net Here is the details of my offer...
http://www.dishretailer.com/dishstore/dishstore.htm

Basically, your getting a waived activation fee, plus a $50 rebate which makes this deal $100 better than anyone else out there.

We use DISH Network service corporation as our installation company, its a DISH Network Certified technician who comes out, which is the same people if you ordered directly by calling 800-333-DISH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts