Ordering Replacement Remote from Dish

OrangeandBlue33

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
Is there a way to tell which remote they will send you when you order from the Dish Website? I'd like to have a 21.- remote, but I can't find a way to tell which model they send out. I need UHF on Receiver 1, so I don't want to get stuck with a 20.- that is IR only on 1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

When I login to my account and go to the dish store I see two choices. An IR/UHF remote for 622/722 and an IR only remote. The IR/UHF should be the 21.0

When I login to my account and go to the dish store I see two choices. An IR/UHF remote for 622/722 and an IR only remote. The IR/UHF should be the 21.0

Thanks for checking Tom. I too get 2 options, but when I move my mouse over the "Add to Cart" button on the 622/722 option, I see in the tag it says '20.0' and it's got me concerned that I will be getting the wrong one. I was hoping that when I added it to the cart there would be a more detailed item description, but no such luck. Just don't want to end up with a useless remote. Thanks again for checking.

If you would like to send me a PM with your phone or account number I can make sure you have the correct remote sent to you. Thanks!

Is there a way to tell which remote they will send you when you order from the Dish Website? I'd like to have a 21.- remote, but I can't find a way to tell which model they send out. I need UHF on Receiver 1, so I don't want to get stuck with a 20.- that is IR only on 1. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts