Original Hopper and Carbon UI

How many posts have been here about equipment being listed as leased when it was owned? And even STB misidentification, although that hasn't been a problem for me for many years.

Reactions: DWS44
How many posts have been here about equipment being listed as leased when it was owned? And even STB misidentification, although that hasn't been a problem for me for many years.
I cant say, but obviously 4 people at Satellite guys would seem like a lot of posts.

Marked as leased vs owned, well alot more miscommunication could happen during that process, than the listing of a smartcard no. And receiver ID no. Showing an active receiver on your account.

Just get a Hopper3! Your Joey1 and Super Joey will be replaced with Joey2s during installation. Your monthly fee will remain the same - 15,7,7 vs. 12,10,7. And, everything will be fast.

I'm thinking about it. I know it means another contract for I believe 12 months.

Do I just call Dish and ask for a Hopper 3? Will it be mailed or does someone need to come out to replace it?

24 months, not 12. If Dish provides it (under lease), they have to install it. The LNB changes as does the node (to a hub).

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I'm thinking about it. I know it means another contract for I believe 12 months.

Do I just call Dish and ask for a Hopper 3? Will it be mailed or does someone need to come out to replace it?

24 months
And unless you buy all the equipment needed yourself, Dish will have to do a swap.
You should just call them and ask them what they will charge for the upgrade before you get your mind set on a H3 setup and realize it could cost you $150 + upfront.

I've been quoted 3 diffent prices from $50 - $210 depending on your last Upgrade, and whether or not you have the protection plan.

Contact Dirt, or call Dish and let us know what they say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts