Orlando Wesh 2.3 gone?

I am surprised no members in your area have answered your question. I like to keep up with the situation in Florida as I am originally from Jacksonville. I just looked at Rabbit Ears and he shows WESH on channel 11 in Bithlo, channel 18 in Orange City and channel 19 in Ocala. Let us know if you have any luck.

I am surprised no members in your area have answered your question. I like to keep up with the situation in Florida as I am originally from Jacksonville. I just looked at Rabbit Ears and he shows WESH on channel 11 in Bithlo, channel 18 in Orange City and channel 19 in Ocala. Let us know if you have any luck.
Thanks. I contacted the station. They indeed did move to Orange city. I moved the Antenna to another room to pick it up. Strange thing though. I keep losing the signal on 2.1, but I can change to the RF channel 11 and pick it up fine. CW is still in the Orlando area, but I have the same issue losing it on 18.1 and being able to pick it up on RF 23. It's not a big issue when connected directly to my tv, but using a network tuner I am stuck with the virtual channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts