OT but i have to yell

traxxs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
:mad: MY STUPID A** DOG JUST ATE MY THIRD VOOM REMOTE.JUST GOT IT MONDAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I COULD SEE THE NEW SOFTWARE AND SCANNING FEATURE STUPID ****ING DOG

Sorry for the off topic post already yelled at the wife and kid just yelling at anyone who will listen

Mods please delete if you wish i think im calm now

traxxs said:
:mad: MY STUPID A** DOG JUST ATE MY THIRD VOOM REMOTE.
I am curious, how much does VOOM charge for a replacement remote?

Perhaps you can rub his or her tummy to change channels. :D Anyway, just curious to know if your dog is eating other household items or just the VOOM remotes? Maybe the dog feels neglected and perhaps jealous of all that HD. :rolleyes:

I have other remotes for receiver dvd player and such, have a cheap radio shack 8 in 1 that controls all functions on the voom box except that green button for options.

Dog has never destroyed these just the voom ones

traxxs said:
:mad: MY STUPID A** DOG JUST ATE MY THIRD VOOM REMOTE.JUST GOT IT MONDAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I COULD SEE THE NEW SOFTWARE AND SCANNING FEATURE STUPID ****ING DOG

Sorry for the off topic post already yelled at the wife and kid just yelling at anyone who will listen

Mods please delete if you wish i think im calm now

Can you say "obedience class"?? The dog is stupid because you haven't trained it. You should know they're stupid by seeing the first time they drink out of your toilet.

They drink out of the toilet because they are actually using to it to communicate w/the dog CIA in their CAT elimination program.

Prestone will kill a dog. When my dog was a pup, she chewed the ends of my Yamaha receiver remote but it still works 9 years later.

Put the remote up out of reach, that is probably your best bet until you can train him not to touch it. A good slap with a newspaper and a resounding "NO" will cure any dog very quickly.

Hmmm, now I think I understand why my cat stands on its back paws with its front paws on the edge of the toilet for 5 minutes at a time throughout the dat. The CAT's have decoded and found the DOG's communications system and are eve's dropping for intelligence!!! :D Though finding intelligence from a DOG's communication isn't likely to happen :p

hehehe Just kidding all you dog lovers :smug

Or you could dust it with Cayenne pepper, but don't rub your eyes or scratch "the boys".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)