OTA adaptor on Hopper3

ChaddC

Original poster
Dec 19, 2017
Omaha, NE
I am a new Dish subscriber. I have been looking through the threads but I can't find the answer to my question about the OTA adaptors with the Hopper3.

So, here are my questions
  • If I get one of the OTA adaptors and use it with the Hopper3, will I be able to tune into an OTA channel from a Joey? (Basically can I use one antenna and access it from the Joeys)
  • Will the DVR functionality work with the OTA channel I am watching (FF and REW)?
Thanks!

I am a new Dish subscriber. I have been looking through the threads but I can't find the answer to my question about the OTA adaptors with the Hopper3.

So, here are my questions
  • If I get one of the OTA adaptors and use it with the Hopper3, will I be able to tune into an OTA channel from a Joey? (Basically can I use one antenna and access it from the Joeys)
  • Will the DVR functionality work with the OTA channel I am watching (FF and REW)?
Thanks!
You will be able to watch an OTA channel from a Joey. The OTA tuner will allow two channels. So, you can watch two OTA channels from two locations whether they are Hopper or Joey. DVR functions work on either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts