OTA and VIP211

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TH8ER

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Can anyone tell me why one of my 211's will not pick up one of my local channels. I have two 211's and one 622. The other 211 and the 622, plus OTA tuner on TV using same roof mount antenna picks it up. I have tried everything I know to do. It shows on the local list but shows no reception on reception bar. They also have a .2 channel and it picks it up fine. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me why one of my 211's will not pick up one of my local channels. I have two 211's and one 622. The other 211 and the 622, plus OTA tuner on TV using same roof mount antenna picks it up. I have tried everything I know to do. It shows on the local list but shows no reception on reception bar. They also have a .2 channel and it picks it up fine. Thanks!

My 411 had this same problem with one station.... Channel 8.1 had no sound or video or signal strength while Channel 8.2 was fine. I fixed it by doing a complete rescan of locals and selecting all. Now both 8.1 and 8.2 work perfectly.

John

Last night I went in and did the rescan again same problem. I then deleted it from the local listing in the setup menu and rescanned that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)