OTA going out with receiver tuner

Cameron3395

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
We had a severe cold front come through NE AR yesterday and the temperature dropped 25 degrees in an hour. The winds were 40mph with gust of 70 and upwards. Several people have lost their over the air channels using the built in tuner in the HD receivers. Has anyone else ever had this problem. It's not the station or even the ant. because other tv's are working without going through the receiver. My dealer said that about 5 to 6 people has called with the same problem. Thanks for any info. BTW, I have a 722 and 211 and no OTA on either.

Have you tried rebooting the receiver? Winds that high could most likely cause power glitches which could have 'hung' the tuner....

Rob

edit: my old 921 would do it on occasion & i'd have to delete the channels & then rescan....

Have you tried rebooting the receiver? Winds that high could most likely cause power glitches which could have 'hung' the tuner....

Rob

edit: my old 921 would do it on occasion & i'd have to delete the channels & then rescan....

Yes we tried rebooting the system, tried changing the diplexers, and other options. I will try the delete and rescan. Thanks for your reply.

Live TV being Paused too long

Sign my parents up now or in Feb??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts