OTA Local Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yes for sure keep locals os you get the on screen program guide,we have locals and an OTA hooked up but for what ever reason,the nbc OTA channel on says digital service. on it and its a pain in the butt to have to set timers manually.ive emailed the station but they never bothered to answer.but i sure wish they would fix it .all the others work great!

What sucks for me is I no longer receive ABC locally, but do subscribe to locals. Since I have an antenna, I can see the OTA abc broadcasts, but the guide for abc is still screwed up. It displays the dispute information instead of what is playing ota.

If I go a couple days in the future, I can see the correct event information and record it, but after recording in my list of what is recorded it does not have the correct title (back to the dispute information crap).

This sucks because I am paying for locals and they are screwing me out of the event information because they don't have an agreement with the distributor of ABC in my area.

When my contract is up I will switch away from Dish Network, this is just too much...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)