OTA Program Guide Info mysteriously vanished in Greenville-New Bern-Jacksonville???

Keysercat

Original poster
Sep 19, 2008
For years my 622 has worked fine on the Program guide. I subscribe the Locals and all the info was properly downloaded even on the OTA subchannels. It worked great, even though I saw that some people didn't get their guide info for OTA subchannels on the forum here, it has always been the case here in Greenville-New Bern-Jacksonville market since locals have existed.

Now after Echostar has uploading the HD local channels for months (since June, I think) and NOT yet making them available, in the last week or so, the info from the Program Guide is no longer available for OTA subchannels. WTF????

I tried last night to do a couple of automatic program guide refreshes and I still get nothing.

Has anyone heard about this?

I have a 722, but my OTA program guide is still fine..I'm not sure what is wrong, but looks like it might be 622 releated?? :confused:

Turned out my dish was knocked a little out of alignment and I had lost 119 entirely (while keeping 110), so once I got the dish set right all worked perfectly. I hadn't even noticed since I and HD only with locals. Surprised that the receiver didn't let me know somehow (other than not loading Program Guide).

Thanks for the help,
Mike

Turned out my dish was knocked a little out of alignment and I had lost 119 entirely (while keeping 110), so once I got the dish set right all worked perfectly. I hadn't even noticed since I and HD only with locals. Surprised that the receiver didn't let me know somehow (other than not loading Program Guide).

Thanks for the help,
Mike

It probably would have given you the lost signal screen if you had tuned to a channel from 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts