OTA Sound Dropping on Recordings Playback....

SandFarmer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
The Beach.
Somewhat frequently, but now all of the time especially on the OTA for the Scripps channel the sound is dropping almost continuously. The Scripps channel is kinda the opposite. It's mostly no audio with a "Drop In" every so often. The picture is for the most part perfect. Some pixelation every so often.

This is happening on both H3s with the Dual Adapters that have the removable USB extension, black, with the D!SH logo and they get really hot. Both boxes are running U935.

Any insight?

....fb

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Is the same issue happening on your TV's built-in OTA tuner, or any other OTA tuner that you may have available to test this? If it is only happening on your Hopper 3's, then it may be worth it to purchase new dual-tuner OTA adapters from AirTV. The ones from this site Products | AirTV have the exact same internal components as the newer-model Dish-branded OTA dual-tuner adapters, and they are compatible with Hoppers.

I randomly get this on my ABC ota station since we got 935 software on 8/7/20, which we record quite a lot of shows. It happens on the other sub channels too. Meanwhile I use my TABLO ota dvr to record the same shows off the same ota channel and there are NO sound drop outs , so I know it is DISH software related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts