Otard for OTA?

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
Is there a federal law like OTARD for dish that works for OTA antennas? My mother in law's cable got cut because she can't afford it anymore and lives in an apt. complex. I want to be able to find the law, if it exists that I can print out and hand to the landlord because I think she's going to need a full sized antenna on the roof, as rabbit ears don't seem to be pulling anything in (it's a brick building and I think that the bricks are blocking the signal)

Is there a federal law like OTARD for dish that works for OTA antennas? My mother in law's cable got cut because she can't afford it anymore and lives in an apt. complex. I want to be able to find the law, if it exists that I can print out and hand to the landlord because I think she's going to need a full sized antenna on the roof, as rabbit ears don't seem to be pulling anything in (it's a brick building and I think that the bricks are blocking the signal)

the same applys for both ... read it .....

search the internet

The roof may not be a common area, therefore not covered by OTARD. Does she have exclusive use of a porch or balcony?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)