Out of this world? (Sci-fi coming to VOOM on Saturday 9/4/04!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Gordon said:
I was just surprised no one else guessed it besides Walter L. and I! Oh well, congratulations VOOMERS!! :)

~Alan
WHen I read the post I immediately figured out - but I couldn't post at the time... :)

as much as I love Science Fiction, the Sci Fi Channel to me hasn't been that great the last couple of years..Hard to believe it would make or break anyones' decision to stay or come to Voom,.but I guess you never know!
Every addition to the line up is a big positive though..

The Sci Fi channel itself isn't all that great.

Stargate, Atlantis, the new Farscape Mini, return of Battlestar Galactica, those are the reasons we wanted it and all we will watch.

Just like we only get HBO for The Soprano's, and Showtime for The L Word.

I hope it just shows up early, this is the second week of the Stargate Re Runs, we saw the premier but want to see the rest of them in order, tommorow night is show #2.

mattyro said:
If only it was Sci-Fi HD!!! THAT would be a real treat.
yeah, if it would be in HD, then I would watch it just for the "WOW" factor..
Why no Star trek Reruns, or Dr. Who Reruns, or things of that nature???

You will see SCI-FI HD programming later this year or early next year on BRAVO HD+ (Which will be changing its name and will be showing HD from the NBC Universal Group, USA, SCI-FI and Bravo)

The same thing these D* fans will say when Voom releases a DVR - Yeah but I already spent $1,000 on my 1 tv HD-tivo solution

I like sci fi, yet I never watched the sci fi channel when I ahd it on d*. Maybe when they show hd stuff on bravohd, I'll check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)