Outdoor Hd Summer 05, Will it be on E*?

bigmoe221

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Feb 17, 2005
Indiana
I Was At Best Buy A Week Ago, And They Showed A Preview Of The Outdoor Network Hd. It Said It Would Come On Line Summer O5. I Wonder If E* Will Pick It Up. Probably Not.

If E* wanted to add HD channels, they did not need to wait until the summer for the Outdoor Network HD.

Here's a list of HD channels available that E* does not have:

Universal HD
Cinemax HD
TMC HD
Starz HD
ESPN2 HD

So to answer your question, don't hold your breath on getting it.

I guess that's one positive way of looking at it. But if E* had Encore HD, do you really think that Encore would have pulled the plug out of the HD channel? It is more a distribution issue than a content issue. As I said before Encore HD had more HD movies than Starz HD and it was a very good movie channel.

Sean Mota said:
I guess that's one positive way of looking at it. But if E* had Encore HD, do you really think that Encore would have pulled the plug out of the HD channel? It is more a distribution issue than a content issue. As I said before Encore HD had more HD movies than Starz HD and it was a very good movie channel.

I was wondering the same thing. If E* or D* had picked this channel up would it have gone away? :confused:

Well that's the point exactly Sean. I was simply quoting charlie's stupidity :) / :(

Sean Mota said:
If E* wanted to add HD channels, they did not need to wait until the summer for the Outdoor Network HD.

Here's a list of HD channels available that E* does not have:

Universal HD
Cinemax HD
TMC HD
Starz HD
ESPN2 HD

So to answer your question, don't hold your breath on getting it.
Aren't you forgetting something?

ABC-HD, NBC-HD, FOX-HD, WB-HD, UPN-HD

A few (million) of us still watch that faldercarb. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)